Bonajo Badejo & Co.
Bonajo Badejo & Co was registered as a Business name on 13th November 1986 by its Principal Counsel and Partner, Mr. Jadegoke Adebonajo Badejo, S.AN. The firm was registered under the then Registration of Business Names Act, 1961 as Business Name No. 630370 and its general nature of business is stated to be legal practice, legal consultancy, secretarial services, patent, trademarks and copyright agents.
- To maintain high ethical standards.
- To be honest and straightforward both personally and in our business dealings without running at a loss.
- To provide the strategy and tactics for the achievement of the client’s goals within the framework of the Law.
- To always supply fresh ideas and new solutions towards solving client’s legal problems and objectives.
- To practice Law with a human face, combining all the virtues of honesty, diligence, tact and humility all geared towards providing efficient and effective services t our clients for valuable consideration.
- Our firm is able to provide Legal advice and services covering the following areas, among others:
- Litigation, especially in Commercial, Corporate, Land, Debt recovery and sundry matters.
- Receivers/Managers and Turnaround Managers.
- Drafting of Legal documents, Agreement and sundry documents.
- Preparation of Pre-incorporation Agreement and Incorporation of Business (Companies, Partnership, Trade Union) and other associations.